Try our Advanced Book Search
Advanced Book Search
Search books by title, genre, publication month, publication year, and rating or search by any combination of these options (i.e. all Mysteries published in January 2001 with 4.5 rating).
If you want to search for a name or phase, include quotation marks around your search term (example: "Deborah Smith")
Genre: Contemporary Romance, General Contemporary Romance
Jasper Sloan and Olivia Chantry both find their personal and family secrets in jeopardy when a ruthless blackmailer unexpectedly arrives on the scene.
Because of a venture capital deal hed made with Rollie Chantry, the owner of GLOW, INC., Jasper suddenly finds himself 51% owner of the company when Rollie is killed in an accident. Rollies other heir, Olivia Chantry, owns the other 49%, but she has her own event-planning firm to worry about.
Trouble arrives when Olivias aunt reveals she is being blackmailed. When Olivia attempts to discover the blackmailers identity, she only makes things worse.
Neither Jasper nor Olivia are willing to submit to blackmail, but they also fear the pain that exposure of family secrets could inflict on the innocent. Jasper and Olivia must put aside their differences and trust in both their instincts and each other.
FLASH glitters and glows with all of Jayne Ann Krentzs patented humor and spice. This book is yet another winner from this perennial favorite. (Apr., 359 pp, $7.99)
Reviewed By: Jill M. Smith
Published: April 1999