Find it! By Author / By Title
Search over 40,000 reviews
Try our Advanced Book Search
Advanced Book Search
Search books by title, genre, publication month, publication year, and rating or search by any combination of these options (i.e. all Mysteries published in January 2001 with 4.5 rating).
If you want to search for a name or phase, include quotation marks around your search term (example: "Deborah Smith")
Bookstores That Care Network
What Is the Bookstores That Care Network?
- Over 250 bookstores that carry RT Book Reviews Magazine and promote the RT moto: Read Smarter!
- Participating bookstores are independent and chain store locations which sell new and used books in the U.S.A, abroad, and online.
- The stores receive the magazine at an industry-exclusive discount along with special promotion materials.
- These are bookstores united by their eagerness to help support their customers and the book industry. They reach out to readers who share our common passion: books and a desire to Read Smarter!
Why does the booksellers forum require a password?
All members of the RT Bookstores That Care network have access to a special password to enter this private forum. Other booksellers and librarians who want to join in the discussion should contact Kate at Kate@rtbookreviews.com.
Why Join The Bookstores That Care Network?
- Save an industry exclusive 50% wholesale discount off the price of our magazine.
- Receive special promotional materials from authors and publishers included in the monthly shipment of RT’s magazines.
- Get free promotion on our website and are listed in our search function as “Stores that Sell RT.”
How To Join The Bookstores That Care Network:
It’s easy to become a Bookstore That Cares. The process is fast and free!
Just call us (at 1-800-989-8816 x10) or fax us this form (at 718-624-4231). We will set your store up with a wholesale account so you will receive RT Book Reviews Magazine at an industry exclusive - 50% wholesale discount plus UPS charges - as soon as the latest issue becomes available.
Still Unsure? Although the issues are non-returnable, you can order as few as three copies to introduce our magazine to your customers. And of course, if you ever sell out you can always call us and we will rush out any additional copies you need. Your customers will love the magazine and promotional materials. You will love your increased book sales!