10 Joys All Booklovers Feel
Earlier this week, I talked about how hard being a booklover can be with my 10 Problems Only Booklovers Understand list. While we have our fair share of problems, we also get to feel all warm and fuzzy in ways non-readers can't. It's their loss, really, because these are ten joys that are irreplaceable.
1. Going to the bookstore, especially if the store has shopping carts.
Bookstore + Shopping Carts = Heaven.
2. When you reach the part of the book where the couple meet for the first time and the sparks start flying.
3. Chatting about your favorite book with a stranger who’s currently reading it.
It's the best book ever, right?! RIGHT.
4. Meeting one of your favorite authors.
You're both elated and terrified.
5. Seeing a hot guy reading.
Yep. Pretty much.
6. Curling up with a good book on a rainy day.
Is there anything as peaceful? I don't think so.
7. Fangirling/boying with other booklovers.
Fangirling/boying is the best.
8. Discovering a new author or series.
It's like discovering a whole new world.
9. Finding an out of print, First Edition copy of your most beloved book.
10. Reading a really good book for the first time.
What bookish things make you incredibly happy?