10 Problems Only Booklovers Understand
Being a booklover can be hard, we get it. But while the RT staff can sympathize with your bookish struggles, odds are you have a few friends or family members who just don't understand. You're not alone, though, and today's list of problems only booklovers understand will hopefully provide some comfort.
1. When you finish a really good book and learn you have to wait a whole year for the sequel.
It’s just not fair.
2. Your OTP have finally gotten together and you just can’t handle all the feels.
The feels, man. The feels.
3. Trying to decide which author event to attend when they’re scheduled on the same night.
It's almost as bad as being asked to choose your favorite book.
4. Getting excited over how pretty the cover of an upcoming book is and nobody gets why you’re freaking out.
But it's so pretty!
5. When you’re unsure if you should be excited or horrified that your favorite book is being adapted for the big screen.
The jury's still out.
6. That awkward moment when your friend tells you they didn’t like a book you’ve re-read at least five times.
7. When the bookstore or library is missing half the books in a series.
Why would they do that?
8. Meeting your favorite author and getting tongue tied.
Did I gush too much???
9. When your family doesn’t understand the amount of love you have for the hero and/or heroine.
10. Not knowing which book to read next.
I ... I don't know.
Did I forget to mention a problem you face? Let me know in the comments!