10 Ways You Know You're a Romance Reader
Being a romance reader is pretty awesome, making romance fans some of the coolest people around. But in case you're unsure of your reader status, here are ten ways you know you're a romance reader.
1. Nora Roberts, Jude Deveraux and Julie Garwood are household names.
Of course they are.
2. You have a soft spot for old school romance covers, especially if they feature Fabio.
3. You fill with rage when someone refers to modern romance novels as “bodice rippers”.
4. You recognize the brilliance of the mass market paperback.
The perfect travel size.
5. You love a man who wears kilts.
6. Your bookshelves are full of shirtless men and ladies in big dresses. And you don’t care.
Haters gonna hate.
7. You don’t mind when things get a little, well, hot.
8. You and Harlequin go way back.
Besties for life!
9. People ask you about Danielle Steel every time you mention you read romance novels.
I just … can’t.
10. The RT Booklovers Convention is a highlight of your year.
Dallas, here we come!
Romance readers for the win!