2014 RT Convention Registration Is Now Open
If you've been to our RT Booklovers Convention website recently, you may have noticed a few things have changed. Namely, the site got an overhaul, complete with makeover (isn't it pretty!?). If you're following us on Twitter (we have a Twitter account for the RT Convention too) and Facebook, you also know that registration is now open to everyone! Here are some things you should know about the new site and registration for the 2014 RT Booklovers Convention:
1. Registration for the full convention includes admittance to all convention events except for the cover model party, which is a seperate, ticketed event (tickets can be purchased in addition to full registration).
2. In order to register, you need to create a user account. If you created one before August 1, 2013, you should be able to access it using the same username and password (otherwise, create a new account). Please note that on rtconvention.com, email addresses are no longer interchangable with usernames. If you've forgotten your login info, you can either create a new account or email email@example.com.
3. If you've registrered for the convention but haven't recieved a confirmation, please email our office manager Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Authors, spots to sign at the book fair are limited due to space. Please register as soon as possible to ensure yourself a spot if you want to sign.
5. If you need to make a partial payment for registration, choose the "check" payment option (as in paying by check) on the registration form and contact Nancy at email@example.com or call our offices at 1-800-989-8816.
6. To register for the Garden District Walking Tour, you must click the link in the registration form and sign up on the tour guide's site.
7. A partial agenda is up, but not complete. All times and events are subject to change. All times on the agenda are in Central Standard Time, the time zone New Orleans is in.
8. Regarding hotel rooms, as more people register we will begin matching confirmation numbers to rooms. In a month we'll begin contacting people to verify their rooms.
9. Our RT Convention Twitter account is the best way to stay up-to-date about the latest news and information regarding the RT Booklovers Convention.
We hope this helps clear up common questions about the new site and 2014 Convention registration! Keep an eye on our website, our convention site and our social media accounts for the latest news and updates. We can't wait to see you all in the Big Easy!