RT's 2012 Holiday Gift Guide For Booklovers
1. Ready to “dish” up some books? Then you should pick up the tableware collection Book by American Discount Tableware. With these playful plates, you can combine two of the great joys in life — eating and reading.
2. Do you want to be reminded of your own romance when reading romance novels? Then grab a libation to go into this Personalized Tree Trunk Glassware Duo from Uncommon Goods. Another plus — purchasing an engraved glass that proclaims your love is much less painful than a tattoo.
3. In the Library Perfume by CB — because who wouldn’t want to smell like a library? (Which, according to the manufacturer is a mix of “leather bindings, worn cloth and a hint of wood polish”.)
4. For those that may be disenchanted by the look of technology and wishing for a simpler time, Twelve South has created the BookBook Hardback Leather Case for MacBook. A great way to have a modern convenience in very un-modern wrapping.
5. The Book Lover’s Chocolate Gift Set from Bridge Brands Chocolate. Need we say more?
6. "In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." Mr. Darcy’s speech to Elizabeth gets us every time. And now you can get the Mr. Darcy proposal scarf by Brookish. And if the accessory doesn’t keep you warm all winter, then the sentiment of the piece will!
What are you getting for the book lover in your life this Christmas? Let us know in the comments below!