Spot RT Book Reviews In Tonight's Episode Of CSI And Win A 1-Year Digital Subscription!
They say you haven't made it until you have a cameo on an episode of CSI (that's what they say, right?), in which case, RT has officially made it. In tonight's episode of CSI, copies of RT Book Reviews magazine will make a brief appearance as part of the set. Tune in and spot the magazine for a chance to win a one-year (12 issue) digital subscription to RT Book Reviews!
The issue in the episode is our September 2013 issue, which features the lovely Hank Phillippi Ryan on the cover, and can be seen inside a mode of transportation. Despite our begging and pleading, D.B. Russell will not be casually browsing RT while kicking back in his office. But we know Ted Danson's character secretly loves scorching love stories!
Here's how to enter:
1. Watch tonight's episode of CSI, "Keep Calm and Carry On," at 10 p.m. (9 p.m. Central) on CBS in the U.S. If you live outside the U.S., check your local listings.
2. Watch the episode carefully.
3. When you spot the issue of RT, email us here with the subject "RT on CSI" telling us where in the episode you saw the magazine. Be very specific! Don't tell us which minute in the episode, tell us where physically in the scene you saw the magazine. Like we mentioned, the magazine can be spotted inside a mode of transportation, but you have to be specific about where in order for your entry to be eligible!
4. Do not Tweet, Facebook, comment on this post or publicly announce your answer! You don't want other people to figure it out without doing all the hard work, right?
5. The winner will be selected at random from all of the correct answers. The prize is for a one-year digital only subscription (no print, sorry) and is open to international readers.
6. Remember, you must provide the correct answer for your entry to be considered eligible!
And yes, you can DVR and re-watch the episode if you need to. Good luck! A winner will be announced here tomorrow, January 16 at Noon EST.
UPDATE: The winner is Mary Ann G.! Copies of RT could be spotted in the pockets behind the airplane seats. Thanks to everyone who participated!